You can order your repeat medication by using the repeat slip issued with your prescription. Tick the items that you require only, and then pop the request slip into the letterbox in the wall at the side of the reception desk. If you have lost your slip please ask the complete the medication slips at the desk. We only accept prescription requests in writing.
- We require 48 hours notice to process a repeat prescription for a number of reasons.
- Please ensure your contact details are up to date in case we need to contact you about any queries with the request.
- We can post your prescription but only if you supply your own self-addressed envelope and stamps.
- If you prefer a chemist to collect the prescription for you, all you need to do is telephone your usual chemist and inform them that you have ordered your prescription and ask them to collect it on your behalf.
- We are unable to take requests for medication over the telephone.
- If you have a problem and you need to discuss this with a member of the team please telephone between 9.30am and 12.30pm 024 76332628 and select option 2
- We pride ourselves on the safety and efficiency of the repeat prescription service. Please let us know if you think there are ways we can improve and we will be happy to discuss your ideas.
- In line with Coventry CCG Pharmaceutical guidelines, we regret we are unable to fax prescriptions for repeat medication.