If you are away from home and your medication has run out, you will need to register as a temporary patient with a GP in the area in which you are staying, or call 111.  If you give the information to your temporary GP, usually your request slip or the empty bottles, you will be able to obtain a prescription.

Unfortunately, we are unable to prescribe for patients who are on holiday, especially if they are in another country.  If you do not have any evidence of the medication you require, we are happy to supply that information to your temporary doctor.  Ask them to telephone our surgery.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website